CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, February 12, 2007





Okay, I am taking a few minutes to blog while Bug, my daughter, has lunch. It is so hard to find time during the day to get on here. And the Lord knows I can't get on here after Hubby gets home 'cause he hogs up the computer in the evenings. Sometimes I wish we had two computers, other times I would like to throw out the one be have and be without one all together!!! Okay, I over that rant.
Thank you to Monica. I'm glad you stopped by, though I don't know how you managed (smile)!
You have really got your hands full. Z and K are so beautiful. I can't wait to see them. Do you think ya'll will make it down any before Thanksgiving?
Bug keeps me very busy. She is in to everything, and loves to be, uh, helpful? Sometimes its really more help than I want or need. Uh oh, she's done with lunch and is now "washing dishes".











Now, if I could just get her to clean her room! :-)





Oh, the extra short bangs are thanks to Bug trying to give herself a haircut a few weeks ago, (AAAHHHHH), and I had to trim her bangs to try and make it blend. Needless to say G-mans, my oldest son, sissors are no longer in his room, ( this is where the incident took place), and they are no longer within reach of anyone who cannot reach the top of the fridge!



For those of you intrested, I am finally getting around to posting pics of little Jacob.

He was not very happy having his picture taken. These were taken when he was just a couple of hours old. I missed the birth by an hour :-( since I had to wait for Hubby to get home. But I did get to go in to the nursary for his first bath and take pics for Traci since Cornel was gone at the time. It was so neat, after having 3 of my own, to share in some one elses experience like this.
Hey, I think I am really starting to get the hang of this posting pictures thing!!!!! Yeahhhh.

2 comments:

adymommy said...

We have 2 computers at our house, plus my hubby gets to bring his laptop from work everyday. We spend our nights, after the little ones are in bed, on the computers. Thank goodness we don't IM each other when we are on. (well not always anyway)

Nice to meet another crayon snob!

Baumgartner News said...

Hi Amanda,

It's great to see you have a blog! :) Your kids are getting so big. I can't believe your Katie is 3!! WOW - how time flys!! Jonathan and I are THINKING about come down in April - maybe for Emma's 4th b-day. We will see though. :) Keep posting! I love to keep up with what is going on with y'all!