CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, March 16, 2007

My exciting life



Yes, it has been a while. I just can't seem to find the time in my exciting life of cleaning house and doing laundry, and following Bug around cleaning up behind her, ( I am only half joking on this last one). As much as I am not ready for her to grow up, I am looking forward to Bug being able to start school so that I can get a PAYING job. Of course, then I will probably complain all the time because not only will I be working, I will also still be doing everything I do now on top of it. Of course the other two little munchkins have


decided to play video games and take a break from the warm day. When it rains they beg to go out. When it's beautiful out, they want to stay in and play . Oh well, at least they are busy and happy and I am not hearing Mommy, mommy, mommy every five seconds.

1 comments:

Lis said...

Hey girl!!! I am so excited that you are on here too - I miss you bunches!!! I can't believe how big the kids are - cutie patooties!!!
I need to be better about posting - I used to be loyal almost daily with my other blog but, things have been off since I quit my job but, I am praying I may have found my new one! Love you girl and I hope next year I can FINALLY come visit!

Love, Lis xo