I needed something to post, and I remembered that awhile back I had promised to post pictures of cakes that I have done. So without further adue............
Boo's 7 th Birthday.....It's a racing cake, not some of my best work
G-man and his Pawpaw's Birthday's are one day apart, so sometimes we celebrate them together.
K-bug just had to have a purple care bear. I know, it looks kinda blue in the picture, it did in person too, but she loved it just the same.
This is the one I did for my cousins 18 th Birthday. He got a kick out of it.
I have more, but they are on a disk somewhere and I am too lazy to look for them.
I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend....I'll catch up with everyone later.










4 comments:
Glad to see you are back - I have missed you but, checked everyday!! Nice cakes - you are quite the baker - who knew??!!!
Email me when you can - I need to know the best time to come visit!!
Love, Lis xoxoxo
Hey! Glad to see you back :)
Love the cakes. It makes me want to bust out some pics of the ones that I have made. I quit after the 2nd one. LOL. I made a 3-D duck, and Elmo. 4 hours of piping just isn't me.
I LOVE the cake you made for your cousin's 18th. How cute! Did you use snowballs for the bikini top? Too cute!
Thanks for sharing!!
YOU are talented my friend!!!! Mine are usually lopsided. hehe. Well, the one time I've tried to make a cake it was!
Post a Comment