Here are the Halloween pictures I promised y'all, (if blogger will cooperate that is).
Both of the boys dressed as vampires. Hubby said I did a good job on there make-up and costumes because they looked like pictures he's seen of the "vampires" in Romania, (which is where hubby is originally from). Cool! K-bug wanted to be a kitty kat, (like Dora), so that was pretty easy. All in all I spent under $30 to do all 3 costumes, yeah me. I ended up with my 3, the little boy across the street, the wife of hubbys co-worker and her baby for trick-or-treating. We weren't even out an hour, how sad is that? But we were all tired and it was a school night. For the most part though we had a good time. And I am soooo glad it's over.
In other news.....Things are better since my last post, for now. Hubby has since apologized, more than once, for being an ass. He's the sweetest man when he is sober. He is a total shithead, SOMETIMES, when he is drunk. After watching The Exorcist on TV the other night I wondered to myself if people still did that, exorcisms that is, and if it would work on the hubby. Crazy yes, but still, it's a thought. Probably wouldn't work anyway, don't you have to be Catholic, or at least know a priest? Hmmmm, note to self.....something to look into on sleepless night web surfing.
I hope everyone had a great Halloween. I will be checking y'all sights looking for pictures. And I WILL post mine just as soon as blogger lets me.









3 comments:
Good job on the costumes - they all 3 looked great!!
I hope things stay nice for you at home and that your man will behave himself.
Miss you, Lis xo
They look so goooood!! GREAT COSTUMES, girlie!!
The children's costumes looked so cute! I'll have to post about my son's. Way to go spending only $30. My little guy's costume cost that...then we saw the same one at Wal-mart for $10! I was livid. Oh, well.
Glad to hear things are getting better on the homefront.
Post a Comment